Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am no June Cleaver, and that is ok.....


So I am finally coming to the realization that I am no June Cleaver and that is ok, really. I am going to go back to work sometime in the near future. That does not make me a bad mother at all. There, I said it =).

I have had a lot of good conversations with good friends lately through e-mail, phone, and in person. Those wonderful people have helped me realize I am not a bad mother for my feelings, I am just normal. Thank you to those wonderful people for being my sanity.

I don't have a lot to say today, just wanted to get that off of my chest.

As for Faith, we have had 2 nights of sleeping through the night-cross your fingers this continues. It has not been an easy road, we had two horrible nights of "crying it out." But hey, those were the doctor's orders. Faith went to her 4 month appt. She is about 17 lbs and 25 inches (I think I reported wrong last time that she was 26 inches). So her growth is slowing down down since she grew so quickly, lol. She is a sweetie pie. I love that baby. She can be so frustrating sometimes but that smile melts me heart.

Oh yeah, and we are making progress on the solid food front. My mom is a genius when it comes to that kind of thing, I swear. She had me feed Faith her bottle and then she would feed Faith applesauce with rice cereal in between sips. She loved it =). Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment